What Is The Annual Membership?
Annual Memberships are a perfect way to maximize the value and benefits of Lone Star Veterinary Academy continuing education programs! While not required for attendance, Annual Memberships do automatically register you for each of our quarterly, weekend veterinary conferences. Even better, when you sign up for your Annual Membership before December 31, 2019, you gain entry to those four programs for the cost of three!
Annual Membership Benefits
- Automatic Registration for Each 2020 LSVA Quarterly Veterinary Conference (40+ hours of CE!)
- Embossed Membership Certificate for display in your practice, recognizing your dedication to veterinary medicine through excellence in continuing education.
- Use this certificate to show your clients that you value education and work to keep your skills on the cutting edge of our profession.
- Free gift upon attending first program
- Access to all 2020 CE course notes, even if you can’t attend
- Reserved priority seating
- Special gifts & offers from LSVA Sponsors*
*Subject to availability
Get Access To All Four 2020 Conferences With The Annual Membership
April 25-26, 2020: Emergency/Critical Care: Things Potentially Dangerous to Your Patients! A Review of Toxicology, Anesthesia, and Infectious Disease
Speakers: Dr. Jane Quandt and Dr. Justine Lee
July 11-12, 2020: Clinical Pathology 101: Magnify Your Diagnostic and Internal Medicine Skills
Speakers: Dr. Guillermo Couto and Dr. Rick Alleman
October 17-18, 2020: Finding the Path To Honor Ourselves As We Live the Veterinary Oath
Special wellness event! See program page for details
Speaker: Dr. Kimberly Pope
December 4-5, 2020: Don’t Break My Heart: What’s New, Different, and Important in Heartworm Disease and Chagas Disease?
Special holiday event! See program page for details
Speakers: Dr. Clarke Atkins, Dr. Steve Jones, and Dr. Roy Madigan
Each Program Includes
- Ten hours CE*
- One additional hour CE if lunch and learn session offered/attended
- Environment designed to minimize stress and facilitate group interaction and discussion
- Made-to-order breakfast, chef-prepared lunch, refreshments, and snacks
- Digital proceedings are provided via USB
- Receptions, giveaways, and supplemental activities are planned as time and support allows. We strive to deliver enjoyable programs for all!
*These programs will be submitted but are not yet approved by the AAVSB RACE. Per TBVME rule 573.65 (a)(F), all RACE approved CE programs are acceptable CE for Texas licensees.