Yellow, Smelly and Stubborn: A Clinical Approach to Liver, Pancreatic and GI Disease, Presented by Dr. David Twedt June 22-23, 2019
How many times a month do you see a patient with pancreatitis or an elevated ALP or ALT? Sharpen your skills in treating common problems with a global leader in hepatobiliary and pancreatic disease, CSU professor, Dr. David Twedt. This seminar will cover a case based approach to GI, liver, and pancreatic disease, including:
- What to do with abnormal liver enzymes
- How to treat chronic hepatitis,
- The feline triaditis syndrome
- The four most important therapies in pancreatitis
- When to use antibiotics, probiotics, or steroids for chronic diarrhea
- Why is your cat vomiting again?
Click here to view our detailed June Schedule
- Nine hours RACE Approved CE*
- 30 days continued support and interaction with Dr. Twedt and fellow attendees after program's conclusion, via our exclusive LSVA online portal. This valuable benefit is made possible by Ignite Veterinary Solutions.
- One additional hour CE if lunch and learn session offered/attended
- Environment designed to minimize stress and facilitate group interaction and discussion
- Breakfast (Saturday and Sunday), lunch (Saturday), refreshments, and snacks are included
- Digital proceedings are provided via USB
What is Ignite Veterinary Solutions? What is the LSVA online portal?
Ignite Veterinary Solutions is an online community of veterinary professionals. Ignite offers veterinarians 24/7 access to specialists for guidance on cases, as well as valuable resources for the practice, and support and education for all other members of the veterinary team.
When you register for a Lone Star Veterinary Academy program, you'll gain access to our private group page within Ignite Workplace. Workplace functions just like a private Facebook® group, but gives you the ability to upload documents of all types - not just photo or video! We'll post course notes, videos, and event info there. If you're stuck on a case after the program, hop on the Workplace app or go the website and ask a question! Dr. Twedt and other attendees will be able to view and respond.
By providing this 30 day post-conference lifeline, we're aiming to make learning stick. We've waved our magic wand and turned 9 hours of your time into 30 days! (Now, if only we could do the same thing for vacations...)
Click here to reserve your room for June!
Early Bird Rate: $129/night (limit 20 rooms!)
Early Bird Deadline: April 22, 2019
Regular Group Rate: $139/night
If you have any difficulty in booking your reservation, please contact Teresa Burciaga at 210-982-4023 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget to add guest registrations, if you need them!
*This program is approved by the AAVSB RACE to offer a total of 9 CE Credits, with a maximum of 9 CE Credits being available to any individual veterinarian. This RACE approval is for the subject matter categories of: medical program, using the delivery method of seminar/lecture. This approval is valid in
jurisdictions which recognize AAVSB RACE; however, participants are responsible for ascertaining each board’s CE requirements. RACE Program number:1362-35721
Per TBVME rule 573.65 (a)(F), all RACE approved CE programs are acceptable CE for Texas licensees.