Embassy Suites Hotel and Spa at Brooks City Base
- Conferences will be held in the Heritage Ballroom inside the Events Center
- Parking is Free
- This modern, all-suite hotel offers free cooked-to-order breakfast for hotel guests, happy hour specials, a full-service upscale restaurant, room service, pool, and spa.
- PURESOL Spa features the nation’s largest Himalayan Salt Cave, where guests can relax, unwind, or enjoy a relaxing massage.
- The Embassy Suites Brooks Hotel is located just a few exits away from the San Antonio Riverwalk. The six-mile drive costs an estimated $12 by lyft or uber, similar to the cost of parking in one of the downtown garages, if you choose to drive yourself!
- A limited number of rooms will be made available at a discounted rate for each event. Please check back soon for updates! We will let you know as soon as it’s possible to make a reservation for your stay.
Hotel Contact Information
7610 South New Braunfels,
San Antonio, Texas, 78235
Reserve Your Room Now!
Room reservations are now available for all programs. The best rate is available to the first 20 guests who register by the dates listed below. After the Early Bird period ends for each program, rooms rates will increase. For each event, the group rate applies to stays on Friday and Saturday evening.
Guests must use the group code LSV to receive the group rate.
Please follow this link to make your reservation: Lone Star Veterinary Academy Reservation Link.
If you have any difficulty in booking your reservation, please contact Jennifer Perez at 210-388-0322 or email@example.com.
Lone Star Veterinary Academy wants to be a place
where you can learn and have a good time!
Downtown San Antonio neighborhoods and the Riverwalk are known for their excellent food and nightlife! But, you don’t have to leave Brooks City Base to find a great meal! Here’s what you can find within Brooks.
Southerleigh Brewing Co.
The Greenline Food Truck Court
54th Street Restaurant & Drafthouse
Buffalo Wild Wings
Pho Garden Vietnamese & Chinese Cuisine
And More for You to Explore!