It was such a well thought out conference. Well done.
How many times a month do you see a patient with pancreatitis or an elevated ALP or ALT? Sharpen your skills in treating common problems with a global leader in hepatobiliary and pancreatic disease, CSU professor, Dr. David Twedt. This seminar, which was held in June 2019, covered case based approaches to GI, liver, and pancreatic disease, including:
- What to do with abnormal liver enzymes
- How to treat chronic hepatitis,
- The feline triaditis syndrome
- The four most important therapies in pancreatitis
- When to use antibiotics, probiotics, or steroids for chronic diarrhea
- Why is your cat vomiting again?
Click here to hear from Dr. Twedt in a short video.
Course notes are now available in two formats! Notes for this program include paragraph form/full text summaries of each session, as well as presentation slides. All files are PDF format, black and white. Three slides per page, where applicable.
- Digital download: Download full course notes instantly after purchase is processed. Black and white. Limit one download per note-set ordered.
- Printed booklet: Spiral-bound, black and white, approx. 180 pages. Free shipping. Allow 5-7 days for printing, processing, shipping.
Digital Course Notes $55
Printed Course Notes $75
Course note Refund Policy:
Course notes are not refundable or returnable. If you experience technical difficulties, or your booklet is damaged in shipping, contact us.
Register to See Why Our Attendees Love LSVA!
I love that we wrote and expressed rather than just taking in material. This was interactive for real.
Excellent conference!!! Much more intimate than the large conferences.
More dates! More events! Love these & I will be back! THANK YOU!
I couldn’t imagine the program running any smoother.
I felt it was very well organized and I felt taken care of. Julie was an excellent speaker and I enjoyed the content very much.
I learned SO much about myself and feel empowered to make real changes in my life.
This was the first time in years that I didn’t get bored or drowsy at a conference!
Top notch, fantastic. I was really dreading this because I dislike CE environments but really enjoyed.